Sunday, July 26, 2015

Its been almost a week since the verdict and it is not getting much easier.  I still cant believe the jury didn't understand the magnitude of this mans mistake and gave him the false assurance that he is a good doctor.  I feel he has done this before and will do it again to some other family.  I know we have to get over it however it is almost as hard as it was to rehab myself back to where i am today.  I am still a very good cancer nurse and continue to practice the way i feel you are supposed to.  Thank you for listening to me ramble.  Cheryl and I have written a book about our lives and need some help to get it published.  I think we are going to change the title of it from 10 minutes more the Summer of Miracles to 10 minutes more to Hell and Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment